Tuesday, December 24, 2013

How to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean

Ok, Now let get into Phones. If you been around for long then you have already released that I mostly do Computer How Tos. But, when I say Phone, I mean Android. Please do not get mad if you are OSx fans. To be honest, I , myself use to have iPhones. In fact, I still use my Macbook Pro and I am still happy about it. However, Android gives me opportunities that I couldn't have with iPhones. Limitations on Android devices are less. In fact, you can customize almost anything on Android, whereas on iPhone, you pretty have a stop point. Now, let get into our main topic and that is How to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.  Keep in mind that Android 4.3 Jelly Bean is still being released around the globe and You may or may not be able to update your device.
Step 1: First thing we must do is to download Samsung Kies. This is the link where you can download Kies http://www.samsung.com/us/kies/
Step 2: After installation of Kies and updates are completed, you open the preference menu and there you will have three taps.
 On the three taps choose Update 
and make sure you have Notify when new updates available box is checked.   
After finishing all the steps, you take you Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and connect it to Kies via USB cable. DO NOT CONNECT WITH VIA WiFi, it won't work. Then you will will wait, if the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean is available for you phone, it will ask you if you want to update your phone's firmware to new one, simply click Yes and continues to installation menu. PLEASE DO NOT UNPLUG YOUR PHONE UNTIL EVERYTHING IS FINISHED. After these step, your phone pretty much will do everything by itself and all you will have to do is wait and have patients then you will have you phone updated to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment